- Rance I - "Rance I Rebuilt." Features numerous fixes for the original game and tidied text for the HGTP translation.
- Rance IV - Fixes a glitch that gives you the wrong item name when you collect items with a full inventory.
- Rance 4.1 and 4.2 - 32-bit port for modern systems, including access to cut content, including fully controllable ally characters.
- Rance VI - Fan patch that fixes a variety of problems for the original game, as well as restores access to cut content.
- Little Vampire - Full translation, updated from 16-bit app to modern machines.
- Toushin Toshi - Applies the official Japanese patch, as well as various other fixes and general cleanup.
- Toushin Toshi II - Fixes the guarenteed error where the game mistakes save files 4-10 as save file 3, restricting you to three save files, and other minor errors.
- Kaeru nyo Panyo~n: Tidying patch, correcting several text errors, untranslated lines, and garbage characters. Made Debug mode easier to unlock.
- Mamanyonyo: Incomplete localization patch. Localization programming complete and text carried over from Widenyo, leaving gameplay 100% complete, but translation work on the game's H-scenes is slow-going. Looking for a translator willing to work on the remaining text.
If my patches give me any trouble, please contact me on my Message Wall or the appropriate blog post linked above.
I also have a blog post about other outstanding issues in Alicesoft games that could benefit from patches.
Walkthroughs and GuidesEdit
- Rance 1: Cut Content.
- Rance 2: Cut Content (in progress).
- Rance 3: Memories Guide, Cut Content.
- Rance 4: Cut Content, new finds added to the Secrets page.
- Rance 4.1/4.2: Rance 4.1 Minimal Steps Walkthrough, Rance 4.2 Minimal Steps Walkthrough, Game mechanics, Cut Content.
- Rance 5D: Cut Content.
- Rance 6: Walkthrough (expanded/completed), Event Guide, Cut Content.
- Little Vampire: Hints, Walkthrough, Cut Content.
- Toushin Toshi: Cut Content.
- Toushin Toshi II: Cut Content, Graphics & Hint Disk, numerous contributions to other pages.
- Kaeru nyo Panyo~n: Classes and Gal Monster Guide, CG Guide, Cut Content (in progress).
- Mamanyonyo: Cut Content.
- Evenicle: Walkthrough, Evenicle Rance, Evenicle Apocrypha.
I also have a blog post about games that are known to have debug mode features, but do not yet have a Cut Content page.
By all means, add to, revise or expand on my guides, they are on a wiki for a reason.
- A blog post I wrote describing some of Kichikuou Rance's combat math, in detail.