| Free of Spoilers: This page contains no spoilers from the events of the games. |
Feel free to read it as much as you please.
|This article is lacking a Quote.|
You can help the AliceSoftWiki by
|Age / Birth||18 / GI1004|
|Ht. / Wt.|| 149cm / ??kg|
|Affiliation|| Uesugi House, JAPAN|
|Level limit|| 35|
|Skill levels|| Yin Yang Lv1|
|Appeared in||Sengoku Rance, Rance Quest, Rance X|
She has an iconic accessory in her head that resembles bear ears. She is in constant competition with Katsuko, rivalry that goes both ways. Their relationship is pretty bad, being constantly fighting and arguing, but they still trust in each other in the battlefield, and they both share great admiration for Uesugi Kenshin.
She's originally from the Houjou House, where she trained in the Yin Yang arts, but left to side with Kenshin and joined the Uesugi house.
In Sengoku Rance, after defeating the Uesugi House, Rance picks her and Katsuko out of a lineup for H, who treated even that as a competition to show her superiority over Torako by stating how he picked her first instead.
She has good cap of 35 and her current level before Quest was 15.
As a former member of the Houjou House, her skills in the Yin Yang Arts are adept, being capable of enchanting shikigami and forming barriers. Her skills are valuable outside of JAPAN due to the rarity of this type of magic.
- She's often insultingly called "Kumako" (Bear girl) by Katsuko due to her having an accessory looking like a bear's ears on her head. Sometimes Rance also calls her the same to tease her.
- Since Katsuko married with her brother, this turns them into sisters-in-law.
- Real world reference: wikipedia:Uesugi Kagetora / wikipedia:ja:上杉景虎.
- Torako ranked 19th in the Rance Quest popularity poll, while Katsuko didn't even make it to the poll of the first 30. This, along with her new position in the Uesugi House, led the fanbase to declare that Torako "won" over Katsuko.
- Possibly as an answer to this, in the RWN, Torako shows with a mocking expression while Katsuko is shown teary-eyed.