- If you collect every single sword, shield, armor and ring in the game, you will get bonuses. When you complete the collection, go into the equip screen for that equip type and you will find a fairy masturbating, who will give you some bonuses.
- Armor : +20 DEF
- Rings : +20% crit (e.g. if you had 50% crit rate, you would have 70% afterwards)
- Shields : +20 RES
- Swords : +20 ATT
Throughout the dungeon, there are numerous girls plucked from other universes. You can help them by finding five photographs of them scattered about the nearby floors and then bringing it to them for a full H-scene. The photos only appear in order within the same set, so you must find A-1 before A-2 will appear, and so on to A-5; but there is no need to collect any "A"-series photos before you collect B-1.
- A-1: Ragnard 1F, east and then north of entry staircase.
- A-2: Ragnard 1F, second teleporter room from the west.
- A-3: Ragnard 2F, north and then east of the entry staircase.
- A-4: Ragnard 2F
- A-5: Ragnard 2F, across the small gap in the bridge. Requires the Jump skill from much later in the game.
- Girl: Ragnard 3F, near entry staircase.
- B-1: Ragnard 3F, far northeast, under the Plum's Ghost (you may want to put off killing the ghost until the end of the game, which will force you to put off the photos until the end of the game, too).
- B-2: Ragnard 3F, middle-west, room with green and brown patches.
- B-3: Ragnard 5F, room immediately west of exit stairs.
- B-4: Ragnard 5F, inside the Blaony Octo. Descend the ladder in SE of 0F, then defeat the boss to enter. Envelope appears at the joint between the SE tentacles.
- B-5: Ragnard 5F, behind the northern red Sekitori north of the entrance.
- Girl: Ragnard 5F, behind the southern red Sekitori north of the entrance.
- C-1: Ragnard 6F, platform east of MX Shield.
- C-2: Ragnard 6F, northeastern-most island.
- C-3: Ragnard 8F.
- C-4: Ragnard 8F.
- C-5: Ragnard 8F, east of Battle Shield.
- Girl: Ragnard 8F.
From this point on, the envelopes stop appearing on linear floors. Expect to go back and forth a lot.
- D-1: Ragnard 29F, past Tenkouki.
- D-2: Ragnard 28F, just north of southeast corner of map.
- D-3: Ragnard 28F, NE of the south gate and the black Sekitori. It is directly north of one of the edges of the city wall with the 4 colored Sekitori icons.
- D-4: Ragnard 28F, extreme NE corner of map.
- D-5: Ragnard 29F, side-passage just west of where you got the S Hammer.
- Girl: Ragnard 29F, northeast of Tenkouki.
- E-1: Ragnard 30F, Black Pyramid, room east of the Impregnation Chair.
- E-2: Ragnard 30F, Black Pyramid, western room past 1000 gold door.
- E-3: Ragnard 31F, directly south of stairs.
- E-4: Ragnard 31F, extreme northeast. Easiest to teleport to 32F then climb back up the stairs.
- E-5: Ragnard 30F, Black Pyramid, room east of exit stairs (you will have to use at least one of the 1000 gold doors to reach it, preferably from the stairs to 31F).
- Girl: Ragnard 31F, in the line for the ferry.
- F-1: Ragnard 32F, northeast past a blue tile.
- F-2: Ragnard 31F, southwest of entry stairs.
- F-3: Ragnard 31F, extreme northwest. Easiest to teleport to 32F then climb back up the stairs.
- F-4: Ragnard 32F, in the southeast office building, south of Pachikar.
- F-5: Ragnard 32F, extreme southwest. For some reason, you need to exit and re-enter 32F after getting F-4 for the envelope to spawn.
- Girl: Ragnard 32F, large room east and slightly north of elevator.
A boulder can randomly show up on any floor in the dungeon. When it shows up, you are given the options to run away, which will always work, or challenge the rock. It will then transform into one of the following-
- Petit Hanny - A hanny that will explode after being hit 5 times and deals around 600 damage. Gives little money or experience. Has between 500-5,000 Hp. The most common from the Bomb Rock.
- Champagne - A demon who raises the stat of your choice.
- Presenter - A demon who cuts your money in half.
- Plum's Ghost - A weak enemy that gives the exact experience needed to reach your next level.
- Rum - A Gal monster who will delevel you and then run away. Can be caught if you have #1. A S&M Capture Rope, #2. Have a Gal monster on you, and #3. are level 24, 32, 40, 48, 56. Can also capture her without a Gal Monster if you are level 121 or higher. Then find her and you will auto capture her.
- Whiskey - Brings experience down to 0.
- Great Purin - Highly evasive, gives a few thousand experience.
Because these events are so rare, the scenes associated with them (but not any associated benefits) can be seen in the Bonus section of Alice's Mansion after beating the game.
Kaiju Princess and Prince
The Kaiju Princess and Kaiju Prince are random encounters that appear on 30F. They have incredibly large HP pools, and will frequently flee from battle, but will remain on their current HP between fights, allowing you to defeat them after multiple encounters. Kaiju Princess is a Gal Monster, the most powerful standard Gal Monster in the game, and can be captured, but if she is killed, the opportunity will be lost.
If both Kaiju Princess and Kaiju Princes are defeated, they will drop the Alice Sword, one of the most powerful swords in the game. Due to an error, the sword will only drop if the second Kaiju is killed, not captured. As a result, anyone trying to both get the Alice Sword and capture Kaiju Princess should make sure to capture Kaiju Princess before killing Kaiju Prince, even if it means repeatedly running from him when he is on low health.
Char Shop Owner Identity and Scene
The Char Shop can take off her mask and get an H-scene. To do this, you must do one of the following things:
- Sell 50 Gal Monsters, not necessarily unique ones, or:
- Sell the following Gal Monsters.
- Mountain Cuisine
- Frog Girl Warrior
- Kaiju Princess
- In the fan-patch, doing the above will get you the scene as intended. In the original game, there is a programming error, and you must sell a duplicate Gal Monster for the scene to trigger. This means that either your 50th sale must be a duplicate (if your 50th sale is a new gal monster, the check will fail, and the "50 Gal Monsters" method becomes inaccessible), or that you must sell a duplicate of any Gal Monster after selling the five Gal Monsters in the above list.
Despite what common convention might suggest, you do not have to sell every Gal Monster in the game, and certainly not the especially rare Rum (described above).
After you complete one of the requirements, the owner will remove her mask and tell a short story. Next, leave and come back for a scene where the gals get revenge on the owner.
Appearing first on floor 28 of Ragnard dungeon and going until the end of the game, these gates when used summon a random boss enemy, which range from cameos to Golden Hannies, for you to fight. The gates respawn every time you leave the floor, and the called enemy is completely random.
The most important part of the gates is that once in a while the called monster will bring you into the gate, where you will enter a unique dungeon where the last two bosses who have medals(the last line in your inventory) are. Either Gunagan or Bebetar V2. Bebetar V2 has a 33% chance to show up insead of Gunagan. The dungeon has no random encounters, instead crystals that block the path and when interacted with become strong monsters named Larva. The dungeon also has a few chests that only have things in them randomly, all of which are stat buff items, except the last chest which has Gunagan's photos in it (also only filled at random).
During the final room in the storyline, you can "shake" doors to have them work as Summon Gates. This is the only way to face Summon Gates in the final chapter (with the associated equipment bonuses, etc), but there is also no way to save, so it is probably a bad idea.
Ragnard 8th Floor Codes
The first three are acquired as part of the plot, via an event with Diana.
- FFFABC - Pheasant Boss. Diana give these after using the teleporter for the first time.
- FFFCBA - Monkey Boss. Diana give these after using the teleporter for the first time.
- FFFBAC - Dog Boss. Diana give these after using the teleporter for the first time.
After the three bosses, the path will lead to Manslayer Sword and Picture C-4.
The remaining codes can only be found via alternate methods, often much later in the game, or via a guide. The methods of finding the code (if any), and the room's contents are below.
- AAAAAA - Default location. Any non-unique code will send you here. Has Picture C-3, the Magic Art 1 skill, and Course Armor 2 (+33 DEF)
- ABBBBB - Can be obtained by using the Reader skill on a Captain Vanilla. Contains a chest with a Warrior Ring (+20 attack and +20 accuracy)
- ABCDEF - This code is not presented in-game and has to be guessed or found in a guide like this one. Contains two Seirogan 3s. Restocked every time the floor is reloaded.
- BAABBC - Talk to Sage Isoroku in the Qualification Dungeon after becoming Toushin. Contains two chests with junk, as well as a King's Clothes (+50 DEF) and 3 Power Potato Chips
- BBBBBB - This code is not presented in-game and has to be guessed or found in a guide like this one. Five chests, each of which may be empty or can contain a Seirogan, Seirogan 3, Manga Meat, Critical Watermelon or Accuracy Feather. These chests are refilled at random every time the floor is reloaded.
- BBCCDD - Can be obtained by using the reader skill on a Kyan Kyan (1 in 5 chance). Contains a chest with 20,000 Gold
- BBCCEA - As a Haniwa Sect Holy Crusader, play rock-paper-scissors with Believer Myumyu. This code is one of three random prizes for winning (the third is just a joke). This section includes Girl's Photograph B (Miki's photo)
- BCCCDA - This code is not presented in-game and has to be guessed or found in a guide like this one. Sweets and 50,000 Gold
- BCFCDD - This code can be found on the minimap for Floor 32, after being sent to the the two "trap" rooms via alarm squares. The support magic Healing is found in this section (useless as it does not scale)
- BFEEEA - As a Haniwa Sect Holy Crusader, play rock-paper-scissors with Believer Myumyu. This is one of three random prizes for winning (the third is just a joke). Girl's Photograph A (Sill's photo)
- CABCDE - 1 in 10 chance of appearing when you get a Game Over. Revival Coin
- CBAFED - Talk to Shuri twice after clearing Floor 28 but before Floor 29. 5 Critical Watermelon and Miracle J (+57 DEF, +48 EVA, Attribute Light, but sets your RES to zero)
- CCCCCC - Talk to Shuri twice after becoming Toushin but before clearing Floor 28. 20,000 Gold
- DBAFFF : Talk to Shuri twice after clearing Floor 31. Contains a chest with the Course Armor 3 (+80 DEF)
- DBBBEE - Talk to Shuri twice after clearing Floor 29 but before Floor 30. Hit Knife (+1 ATT, +400 ACC)
- DDDBBB - Talk to Shuri twice after clearing Floor 30 but before Floor 31. Blue Shield (+68 DEF, Attribute Ice)
- EEEEEE - This code is not presented in-game and has to be guessed or found in a guide like this one. Naomi's Ring (+30 RES, +30 EVA, +40 CRIT) and 20,000 Gold
- FEDCBA - This code is not presented in-game and has to be guessed or found in a guide like this one. Contains nothing, an empty room
- FEECEF - This code is not presented in-game and has to be guessed or found in a guide like this one. 5 Revival Coin, 5 Power Potato Chip, and Arm Barrier (+50 DEF, -20 EVA, Attribute Light). The Arm Barrier can also be found (among other things) in the Hanny Shop on Level 3 if you buy out the extravagent items.
- FFFFFF - This code is not presented in-game and has to be guessed or found in a guide like this one. An empty room.
Scribble Type 1
Scribble Type 1 is a monster that can be found on Floor 7, though it is incredibly rare (it appears on a 1 in 200 chance in place of a Dungeon Warrior). Appearing as a bizarre doodle of a frog with big, human lips and the words "LOVE LOVE," its HP is 1000 and its evasion 100. It is worth almost no EXP or GOLD, but it is, strangely, a Gal Monster. The player can attempt to capture it, complete with capture pose and even an entry in Alice's Mansion, but the monster will escape the rope and cannot be sold or recruited.
Because this encounter is so rare, the scenes associated with it can be seen in the Bonus section of Alice's Mansion after beating the game.
Secret Gal Monsters
Several "Gal Monsters" can potentially appear in your house at random, each of them based on a fighting game character created by other companies: Magoruru (a reference to Nakoruru from Samurai Shodown), Chun-Chun and "Amnesiac Woman" (Chun-Li and Cammy from Street Fighter) and Helicia and Morrigon (Felicia and Morrigan from DarkStalkers). All of them are incredibly powerful, with attack ratings of 850, except for Morrigon, who has 1000. In comparison, the Kaiju Princess' attack is "merely" 400. Only the Valkyrie's incredibly slow attack is technically stronger (1500).
Actually finding these "Gal Monsters" is extremely unlikely. These "Gal Monsters" temporarily replace existing Gal Monsters when the house is arranged by the code, so the more Gal Monsters you have, the (minutely) better your odds. If the player has the unexpanded house, they will replace an existing Gal Monster on a 1 in 6000. If the player has the expanded house, Gal Monsters may appear in the expanded rooms 50% of the time. Gals in the expanded rooms can become a secret Gal Monster on a 1 in 2000.
Every time you visit the main menu, there is a 1 in 50 chance that a menu item will appear called "Spy Saitou", appearing in between "Staff Advice" and "Config Mode." In this section, (presumably) fictional Alicesoft employee Mika Saitou will provide silly reports on various Alicesoft staff members that she has been sent to spy on and/or assassinate. She mostly talks about the company's outdated computers and upcoming products (Alice's Cottage 3, Ayumichan's Story Live Action).