The dedicated healer in the game, Sel's one of the two characters with a party-heal spell in the game and thus is extremely important.
Her only attack spell happens to deal so much damage to undead that they die instantly, making her useful for that purpose but it doesn't hit anything else.
How to raise her max level cap to 51: When she reaches her level cap of 49, with the help of Starlevel the Great at least once, do her H event because it will raise her level cap by +2 instead of Starlevel the Great by +1. No character's max level cap can be raised from 50.
- You really can't go wrong with upgrading any of her healing spells or SP.
- Don't take the upgrade with "Rance" name in it, it's just a cheap joke.
Sel's basic healing spell.
It doesn't require any turn charging, and heals a decent amount to a single character.
Sel's more powerful Healing spell. A very important skill, this is your only counter against enemies who can hit all of your characters.
It requires 1 turn charging and heals all allies.
Sel is one of the only two characters in the game that has this.
Sel sacrifices her own health to heal all her allies back to full.
It requires 2 turns charging, but can be upgraded to just 1.
Sel's only damaging spell. It deals obscenely high damage to Undead enemies.
It doesn't insta-kill them, but the damage is so high it might as well be unless the difference in Level is just that massive.
Deals tiny-little damage against anything else however.
Weapons and ItemsEdit
To get her S rank Weapon you need to buy her A rank weapon, you need to finish the quest "Exterminate the zombies" and you need to visit the star event in all the AL churches then the event will be available for 2 Crab orbs. The list of AL church:
- Haniwa Plain
- Autumn Forest
- Disposal Dungeon
- 3rd Test Site (where magic graduation exams take place): it's on Floor -2, check your map (if you explored it).
NOTE: In the mangagamer english version of the game, right after you get Sel you only need to buy her A rank weapon and visit the AL churches (except in the unavailable Italia) to get her S rank Weapon event.
- S Hanny Zippo - Revives Cell if she dies in battle.
- Dark Pendant - Reduces damage from Dark attacks.
- Protection Beads - Increases Defense. Basically defensive items are good on her.
- Ignorance Glass - Just like Sill, you don't want to be cancelled out of your healing spells.