| Free of Spoilers: This page contains no spoilers from the events of the games. |
Feel free to read it as much as you please.
|This article is lacking a Quote.|
You can help the AliceSoftWiki by
|Oruore the 3rd|
|Romanization||oruore za sādo|
|Ht. / Wt.||180cm / 60kg|
|Skill levels||Thief Lv2 (?), Ninja Lv1 (?)|
|Appeared in||Rance IX, Rance X|
He looks like a monkey in appearance and in tecnique. Unlike most Helman soldiers that are iconic for being built, muscular and corpulent, Oruore has a light and agile body, being a skilled ninja that works as the scout of the 5th Army, a very rare talent in The Continent.
He's a close friend of Rolex and was the one that helped him get over with his depression after his wife's departure when he was a useless and sunk drunk. He's trusted a lot in Oruore since then.
While his fighting skills are nothing amazing, he's still pretty strong, being easily the second strongest of the 5th Army after Rolex after reaching his level cap of 40. He also possesses a ninja lv1 skill.
- He's one of the few humans to reach his level cap.
- He's a reference to a minor character from Mamatoto that was called the same and had the same design, although their personalities are vastly different.
- His design also seems to be influenced by the character Lupin the 3rd, having similar names, appearances, and skill sets.
- In the Rance IX popularity poll, Oruore ranked 6th in the "Main Males" category.
- He was one the few people to keep his position in the revolution.
- He was the only ninja in Helman that wasn't part of the Dark Wings.