| Spoiler Alert: This page contains minor spoilers from the events of the games. |
Don't worry too much about them but take it into account.
|This article is lacking a Quote.|
You can help the AliceSoftWiki by
|Age / Birth||24 / GI0998|
|Ht. / Wt.||160cm / 45kg|
|Measurements||B85 / W64 / H84|
|Skill levels||Cooking Lv2 (?)|
|Appeared in||Kichikuou Rance, Rance VI, Rance X|
About[edit | edit source]
Martina Curry is a genius and famous chef from the Magic Kingdom of Zeth. Her meals are so delicious people from all over the continent travel to give a try to the foods she prepares in her food stand "Sakura & Pasta". She's outstandingly talented for cooking and loves doing so with passion. She gets along really well with people that enjoy her food very much. In the non-canon Kichikuou Rance, she formed a solid friendship with Dark Lord Garutia, who visited her food stand every day and cheerfully ate everything she prepared.
Despite the poor treatment of non-mages prior to the Fall of Zeth, Martina was widely respected and beloved for her talent. She's also a very beautiful woman, enough to pose in Zeth's beauty magazine.
She got married in LP0005 with a man called Shin Gourmath and gave birth to a daughter, but they separated soon after, becoming a single-mother.
Personal History[edit | edit source]
- GI0998 (0 years old) - Martina is born in Zeth.
- GI1013 (15 years old) - She had her first time with her mentor. Participated in the 62nd Zeth Cook Contest.
- GI1014 (16 years old) - Participated in the 63rd Zeth Cook Contest.
- GI1015 (17 years old) - Participated in the 64th Zeth Cook Contest.
- LP0001 (18 years old) - Participated in the 65th Zeth Cook Contest.
- LP0002 (19 years old) - Participated in the 66th Zeth Cook Contest.
- LP0003 (20 years old) - Participated in the 67th Zeth Cook Contest.
- LP0004 (21 years old) - Her food stand Sakura & Past is attacked during the Fall of Zeth. Saved by the adventurer Rance.
- LP0005 (22 years old) - She got married with Shin Gourmath and got divorced not long after conceiving a child.