|Rebels and pirates|
|Clear Bonus Love|
- 1 Info
- 2 Unlocking Technology
- 3 Acquired ships
- 3.1 Fish ships
- 3.2 Animal ships
- 3.3 Habatoto
- 3.4 Ships from buildings
- 3.5 Commemorative ships (disasters)
- 3.6 Notable admiral captures and starfield bonuses
- 4 Battleships (戦艦)
- 5 Cruisers (巡洋艦)
- 6 Destroyers (駆逐艦)
- 7 Aircraft Carriers
- 8 Other Ships
On Top: HP, Command, and Resources (Cost)
On Bottom: Radar (Intiative), Fighters, Lasers, Missiles, Cannons
There Are Five Known Classes of Ships: Battleships, Carriers, Cruisers, Destroyers, Other (Sub/Capture/Repair)
- Stacking ships with the same damage negating abilities will stack the abilities.
- -300 Laser Damage + -300 Laser Damage = -600 Laser Damage
- Percentage damage increase/decreases always apply before flat damage decreases:
- Commander has ability or is in weatther to negate 50% of any damage and has AL1. The damage will be halved first, before the -300 laser damage is subtracted
- All percentages of buff/debuffs are summed to yield a net buff/debuff percentage.
- +100% damage and a -50% damage applied on an attack will calculate as (+100-50)% = +50% damage.
- You will be able to play with the fish ships you got in your previous games in your new games (requires getting the fish ship)
- Shipbuilding and Research costs can be changed by events.
- If original cost is 5000 (what you see in this table) and you have 85% SHPBLD, the cost in your game will be 5000 x 0.85 = 4250.
With the exception of 2nd gen tech, new tech levels are unlocked based on planet count (note that Japan counts towards your total):
- 1st Generations Vessels: Start of game
- 2nd Generation Vessels: Dr. Hiraga's 1st event, the Cat Whisperer, turn 5 at the earliest
- This will always happen as an automatic start of turn event on Turn 10 if not selected in the event phase (it can happen in addition to another start of turn event)
- The event will also cause Maki to appear on Tougou's next invasion, so don't rush it if you want to use Tougou without wasting his invulnerability phase
- 3rd Generation Vessels: 10 Star regions Captured
- 4th Generation Vessels: 15 Star Regions Captured
- 5th Generation Vessels: 20 Star Regions Captured
- 6th Generation Vessels: 25 Star Regions Captured
Researching the previous generation of vessels is also required to unlock any upgrade. For instance, to make DD-70s available to research, you have to research the DD-60 first.
There are, however, a number of ship technologies that have extra conditions before you can research or unlock them:
- Italin submarines are unlocked either:
- In Triple Alliance: By a start of turn event after Dönitz joins (Note: Autoevent at the beginning of turn with very low priority and can be pushed off by other events, particularly if you're going quickly)
- If you declined Triple Alliance: Only becomes available after Dokutsu falls (turn 30)
- Prototype Carrier Submarines (tech level 5) can be researched the next turn after you build:
- 3 of the Type 94 Aircraft Carriers and
- 3 of the Type 10 Submarines
- You then have to build 1 Prototype Carrier Submarine for the Type 400 Carrier Submarine: Seiran to become available at the 6th generation
Assault ships (X-ATK)
- Prototype Assault Ship (tech level 5) is unlocked by building 5 DD-90s
- The upgraded Special Assault Ship: Shimakaze is tech level 6 and requires you to build at least 1 Prototype Assault Ship
- Super Battleship Yamato can be unlocked either by:
- Letting the national security of the star region of Japan fall to zero by attacks of Space Monster or enemy fleets
- Defending against enemies 3 times in Japan (unconfirmed)
- By not unlocking tier 3 research by turn 25. That means, not conquering 10 star regions until after turn 25.
- You must then build 1 Yamato for the Kii to become available at the 4th generation
- You must then build 1 Kii for the Kaneda to become available at the 6th generation
AL2 Barrier ships
- The Type 77 Barrier Warship (Aux class) can be researched after you build 1 Type 77 Barrier Battleship (the BB class ship with AL1).
- Type 89 Pocket Battleships (tech level 4) require you to select the first White Hole event in the event phase after conquering Chernob
- Getting the upgraded Type 0 Pocket Battleship: Hibiki (tech level 6) requires doing the 2nd White Hole event (unconfirmed, but almost certainly requires researching the first one too - doesn't appear to require building one though?)
- Anti-cold ship becomes researchable shortly after declaring war with UHOS
- Anti-sandstorm ship becomes researchable shortly after taking over Indocurry
- Armed versions of cold or sandstorm protection ships are researchable the turn after you've built 3 of the unarmed versions (you can build them on different turns and even sell them, just need to build 3)
Rommel's High Speed Cruiser
- Rommel High-Speed Cruisers can be built after selecting an event with El Rommel and Retia in the event phase after recruiting both of them.
- Orca fish can be researched after 8 Fish Markets are built and you complete the event "The Good Harvest".
- Pink Space Hippos can be researched if you let Aelfhilda defeat you 3 times, then do the event "Legend of the secret treasure". The Hippo is equivalent to a BB-50, but only 150CP instead of 180CP.
Each planet (except Berlin and Japan) has their own fish ship, and Canada has 2. You can see all of them on the locations page.
There are many special fish/animal/monster ships that don't come from fish markets:
- Space Panda - Beijing starfield bonus. Strong laser damage early in the game.
- Space Alligator - Micronesia starfield bonus. Great laser and cannon combo.
- Monotremata - Shikoku/Australia starfield bonus. Great laser + radar for low CP.
- Orca - see the researchable animals section
- Pink Space Hippo - see the researchable animals section
- Guppy - Complete Usha's 2nd event. You can then get a 2nd in an Usha start of turn event. This is essentially an upgraded Pink Hippo, that is to say, it's identical to a BB-80 but requires only 165CP (BB-80 requires 180CP).
- Tange dog - Start of turn event Wish (non-Japanification route, or before entering Japanification route). 0CP, great radar and 40% maintenance.
- Unebi - Complete Shikoku GOV's 2nd event. Pretty cheap CP for a good laser+missile+radar mix
- Jelly As - Complete Mel To Laden's 4th event "Please breed with me" before conquering Kanada (only in patch 1.02). This is one of the strongest ships in the game (150HP, 45 radar, 540 aircraft, 225CP, AM1: -300 missile damage)
The Habatoto (960HP, 30 radar, 540 aircraft, 285CP, AA2: -600 aircraft damage) is a unique ship only comparable with the Jelly As. It's a candidate for best ship in the game.
You receive it from conquering the Northern Union after Aeris has taken over UHOS in Operation Unthinkable, which occurs if you conquer Gamerica before taking either Chernob or Arabia.
Unfortunately, there is no equivalent for Operation Palisade...
Ships from buildings
Various special buildings will let you get unique ships after you get enough of them. Some of these are pretty powerful.
- The breast shrines will gives you, at
- 3 shrines: Type-91F Breast ship (240HP, 60 radar, 390 missile, 135CP)
- 5 shrines: Type-93G Breast ship (350HP, 90 radar, 510 missile, 150CP)
- The panty ruins will give you, at
- 3 ruins: Legendary Main Panzer Ship (30HP, 480 radar, 180 laser, 75CP, AA3: -900 aircraft)
- 5 ruins: Mythical Striped Panzer Ship (30HP, 480 radar, 240 laser, 90CP, Dive: can't be seen by enemies when other admirals are present)
- The electric cities will give you, at
- 1 city: Personal Nurse (fake) (120HP, 30CP)
- 3 cities: Personal Nurse (240HP, 0CP, Nurse: recover 60% damage by next turn)
Commemorative ships (disasters)
Each of the main line disasters gives you a great and unique ship.
- CW-Nubobo (30HP, 30 radar, 300 laser, 30CP): A powerful and low CP laser ship.
- CW-Hurricane (30HP, 30 radar, 30CP, AL1: -300 laser damage): Likely your first and one of your only AL1 ships that you can equip for low CP.
- CW-Locusts (30HP, 540 radar, 30 laser, 30CP): The least impressive of the commemorative ships, and also comes on the hardest disaster to defeat... Still, it's high radar for a very low CP requirement.
- CW-Yokozuna (9,990HP, 30 radar, 30 laser, 30 cannon, 540CP): This is one of the more frustrating ships, as it has very low damage for ridiculous CP. Although Itou and Retia can equip the ship, as can a cleared Zhukov, Koga/Yamamoto, Lolikov, the only one who can still equip other ships to do damage is Hanny the Admiral. It's questionable when this is useful, but it's definitely a fun ship to use. If you' really want to make good use of it in your mid game, consider using Love on Retia
All of the commemorative ships have a very high price, the Yokozuna especially. This means that unlike fish or animal ships, they cost a ton to repair. However, it does give another option for the Yokozuna, which is to sell it if you don't plan to Love Retia or get Hanny the Admiral.
Notable admiral captures and starfield bonuses
You can acquire a number of ships from admirals. These have all been documented in the Daiteikoku:Admirals page.
The starfield bonuses have not been fully documented, but the notable ones are mentioned here.
Early game choices
Lin Fa, Spruance, Kathy and Lala can all be captured very early on and bring decent ships for your early game.
Doenitz comes with your first two submarines. These are especially weak, but probably the only ones you'll have for a while.
Unique aircraft carriers
Each faction has a set of unique aircraft carriers that are great if you rush for them. They come from a mix of star field bonuses and generic captures:
- Japan: Your first aircraft carrier will likely be the CV-X, a unique prototype ship you receive in a start of turn event at the same time Ozawa Matsuri receives her 'Air' skill, when you get to tech level 3.
- Gamerica: Doolittle in Hawaii and a Washington bonus - the Casablanca is one of the best ships you can acquire, since, uniquely, it equips for 135CP, which is lower than other aircraft carriers. The Washington version is stronger.
- Gamerica: You can also get a more standard CV-Essex class carrier from Frith in Canada and LeMay in Chicago
- Gamerica: Finally, there's the 360 damage CV-Forrester from Chicago X
- UHOS: Borscht in Moscow (invades you from R.Plains), Katheringrad bonus - the Katheringrad one is stronger. These are like the Japanese aircraft carriers.
- Aeris: Corda Parapara in Suez and an upgraded version from Mary. Corda's Glorious is identical to Borscht's Minsk.
There are 2 types of slightly more powerful battleships from Gamerica and UHOS that are improved versions of the normal:
- UHOS: The BB-S-Soviet comes with Zhukov in Moscow and requires 240CP, but has huge laser+missile damage and AA1.
- UHOS: The BB-Gangut has a 210 CP cost, but also gives you AL1 without any defensive decrease for its gen 5 equivalence. You can get them from Caviar (invades Katheringrad) or Snow from Russian Plains.
- Gamerica: The BB-Enterprise gives a laser+missile combination that is somewhat underwhelming but very classy design. Eagle comes with it, but it's not a fixed ship.
- Gamerica: The BB-Montana is a high laser damage ship battleship. You can get them from Nitro and Super Gamerican. Dwight also has one, but it's a fixed ship.
- Aeris: There are a number of unique BB class ships for the main Aeris knights, but they are all fixed ships...
This is not exhaustive. There are many other battleships with unique designs but stats equivalent to Japan's techs. You can check out which ones you can get from captured admirals, as well as CL and DD class ships on the admirals page.
The other notable ships you will want to acquire are the barrier ships:
- Pluepet events give you a choice between the Gamerican Dark Aegis (AL2, but high CP and low missile damage) or the Aeris CL-DEF Dark (AL1 with higher laser and slightly higher than other CL class CP). It's generally better to get the Dark Aegis, since you can also get the very similar CL-DEF Edgar from Mary and Compass in N.Africa
- Kahnhawk from Gatesland will give you the JMR-Goth, which might be your first AM2 ship if you start with a Gamerican campaign
- Nozomi in Amazon has 2 fixed AL3 Great Hanny ships. This is notable because the second one can be freed up with the new game love bonus
- The Panzer ship from 3 Panty shrines gives you a powerful AA3 ship.
In Ultimate Idol route, you'll gain access to VTVN's Type XI U-Boat. This is the only unequipped sub you can get with mixed laser+missile damage, like Doenitz fixed ship
The Mythical Striped Panzer ship is another unique laser submarine you can acquire (see special building ships).
Low CP ships
There are a number of 0 or 15 CP fish, like the clione, whale, jellyfish, salamander, manatee, salted fish roe or the flying fish that are highly valuable for their flexibility. But there are also a few low CP ships you can get elsewhere.
- Nozomi's Great Hanny ship, mentioned in the Barrier ships section is 0CP, making it highly valuable with AL3. Unfortunately, it has really high requirements to acquire and unlock for use by other admirals...
- Mau Mau comes with 3 Umambo Dark Battleships (60HP, 300 radar, 90 laser, 60 cannon, 15CP) that have very good stats for a 15CP requirement.
- Although there are a number of 45CP DD class ships you can get, like the Javelin or Dardo, the stand out is Lala Manie's DD-Sumner, which you can get early in the game, and has strong radar and mixed laser and cannon damage for only 45CP. It does fall off and is quite situational, but you can get an improved version from the Discovery Mission event, up to even a generation 6 version if you wait long enough.
- The disasters each give you a very strong 30CP ship (except Yokozuna)
High HP ships
There are 2 super high HP ships you can acquire in the game, though Shikoku's 0CP whale is a great option for early game.
- Abandoned Colony (900HP, 150CP): You can get the colony from an event that appears after turn 24. It's a very strong option to use with Ugaki's 5th form or to help Koga Hitomi make use of her Berserk skill and a good candidate for duplication with Alps or Shibagami's exploit
- Yokozuna (9,990HP, 30 radar, 30 laser, 30 cannon, 540CP): Extremely high HP, but also CP... See Commemorative ships
These are creative ways of giving the player res. You essentially get a ship that does very little, but can be sold for a high price. There are some fish, like the herring roe that also fulfil a similar role.
- Gold ship can be acquired from Shuu's event after conquering Chun
- The Flower Lei and Macadamia are star field bonus ships from Hawaii
Keep in mind that in addition to the above, there are various fixed ships that admirals can bring that are unique and fun. Whether it's monsters like with Parupuna or Mikado to carnival ships like the Italins, or Eundora's Monkey king or Gigamacro, there are plenty of fun and useful ships and admirals to explore.
Take a look at the admirals page to get a sense of the various unique fixed ships available and how to recruit their admirals.
Battleships are the largest Ships and possess the greatest offensive power. Trade speed for enhanced durability. Their high command points and costs limit their deployment early on. Laser weaponry is the most common among the world. Due to their high firepower and high HP, their radar scores are naturally low, with a few exceptions.
|BB-SHLD-77||240||180||8400||75||-||180||-||-||-300 Laser Damage|
|BB-SHLD-97||360||180||16800||105||-||240||-||-||-300 Laser Damage|
|SHLD-0 Sakigake||420||180||21000||120||-||300||-||-||-300 Laser Damage|
|BB-Inugoten||300||630||0||75||-||240||-||-||-300 Missile Damage|
|BB-Koukyo||300||630||0||75||120||180||-||-||-300 Missile Damage|
|Captain Akashi||30||0||0||1800||900||900||900||900||-9999 Damage|
|Gamerika Republic||Large Battleship "Montana Class"||300||210||2100||30||-||240||-||-||-|
|Iowa Class Battleship||300||?||?||75||-||300||-||-||-|
|Tier 2 battleship||240||180||3600||60||-||240||-||-||-|
|Human Unification Organization||Superheavy Battleship "Soviet Class"||360||240||2400||30||-||180||240||-||-??? Fighter Damage|
|Superheavy battleship "Soviet class" tier 2||420||240||4800||45||-||240||300||-||-300 fighter damage|
|heavy battleship "??? class" tier 2||240||210||3900||60||-||300||-||-||-300 laser damage|
|Battleship "??? class" tier 2||240||180||3600||60||-||240||-||-||-|
|Aeris Empire||Queenship "Queen Elizabeth"||360||210||0 (flagship)||120||-||420||-||-||-600 Laser Damage|
|Mary's flagship||300||105||0 (flagship)||300||-||-||-||-||-600 Fighter damage|
|Knightship "Nelson's flagship"||240||195||0 (flagship)||60||-||300||-||-||-|
|Knightship "Lawrence's flagship"||240||195||0 (flagship)||75||-||240||-||-||Sonar - attacks submerged submarines|
|Knightship "Montgomery's flagship"||300||195||0 (flagship)||60||-||240||-||-||-300 missile damage|
|Aeris first generation battleship||180||180||1800||45||-||180||-||-||-|
|Aeris second generation battleship||240||180||3600||60||-||240||-||-||-|
|Aeris third generation battleship||300||180||7200||75||-||300||-||-||-|
|Itarin Republic||Battleship "Vittorio Class"*||120||180||1800||60||-||120||-||-||-|
|Yuri Julius' flagship||240||195||0 (flagship)||90||-||240||-||-||-|
|Dokutsu 3rd Reich||Manstein's flagship||360||180||0 (flagship)||210||-||390||-||-||-|
|Nordic Union||Pirate battleship "Elfhild's flagship"||240||180||0 (flagship)||45||-||300||-||-||-|
Notes: *Decorated with Alpine flowers and absurd public policy, this battleship is a joke.
- The super battleship Nagato is tougou's ship in the combined fleet event. its in his first slot so the stats will vary depending on tougou's skill level
- Names not confirmed.
Smaller than battleships and larger than destroyers, Cruisers maintain a balance of strength, durability, and speed. The Dokutsu Third Reich Cruisers have higher mobility and prefer cruisers in their main fleet.
|Japanese Empire||Type 50 Cruiser||90||90||900||90||-||90||-||-||-|
|Type 60 Cruiser||120||90||1800||120||-||120||-||-||-|
|Type 70 Cruiser||150||90||3600||150||-||150||-||-||-|
|Type 80 Cruiser||180||90||5400||180||-||180||-||-||-|
|Type 90 Cruiser||210||90||7200||210||-||210||-||-||-|
|Type 75 Anti-Aircraft Cruiser||150||90||4200||150||-||120||-||-||-300 Fighter Damage|
|Type 95 Anti-Aircraft Cruiser||210||90||8400||210||-||180||-||-||-300 Fighter Damage|
|Type 68 Radar Cruiser||120||90||2100||240||-||90||-||-||-|
|Type 88 Rader Cruiser||180||90||6300||360||-||150||-||-||-|
|Type 62 Missle Cruiser||150||90||2100||120||-||-||150||-||-|
|Type 82 Missile Cruiser||210||90||6300||180||-||-||210||-||-|
|Gamerika Republic||Portland Class Cruiser (Tier 1)||90||90||900||90||-||90||-||-||-|
|Portland Class Cruiser (Tier 2)||120||90||1800||120||-||120||-||-||-|
|Portland Class Cruiser (Tier 3)||150||90||3600||150||-||150||-||-||-|
|Missile cruiser (tier 1)||120||105||2100||120||-||-||90||-||-600 laser damag|
|Anti air cruiser (tier 3)||150||90||3600||150||-||120||-||-||-300 aircraft damage|
|Dokutsu 3rd Reich||Cruiser Number 1 "Blitz"||60||105||1050||120||-||120||-||-||-|
|Chun Empire||Cruiser "Gyoza" Class||60||60||750||90||-||60||-||-||-|
|Human unification organization||Missile Cruiser (tier 1)||120||90||900||90||-||-||120||-||-|
|Missile cruiser (tier 2)||150||90||1800||120||-||-||150||-||-|
|Tier 2 laser cruiser||120||90||900||120||-||120||-||-||-|
|Aeris empire||Tier 1 green cruiser||60||75||750||60||-||60||-||-||-|
|Tier 1 special green cruiser||60||90||750||90||-||60||-||-||-|
|Tier 1 white cruiser||90||90||900||90||-||90||-||-||-|
|Tier 2 white cruiser||120||105||2100||120||-||90||-||-||-300 laser damage|
|Tier 3 white cruiser||150||105||4200||150||-||120||-||-||-300 laser damage|
|Itarin republic||Tier 3 Hello Kitty cruiser||120||90||3600||180||-||120||-||-||-|
|Purupet shop||Defense Cruiser||120||105||10000||120||-||90||-||-||-300 laser damage|
Destroyer Warships are cheap, fast and maintain relatively high attack power at the cost of being frail. They are the foot soldiers of your fleet. Cheap in resources and command point usage, they augment the firepower of your squadrons. Destroyers have the highest natural radar scores when not being compared to dedicated radar cruisers.
|Japanese Empire||Special Prototype: Lighting model Destroyer||30||60||600||120||-||-||-||120||-|
|Type 50 Destroyer||45||45||450||180||-||30||-||-||-|
|'Type 60 Destroyer||60||45||900||240||-||30||-||-||-|
|Type 70 Destroyer||75||45||1800||300||-||45||-||-||-|
|Type 80 Destroyer||90||45||2700||360||-||45||-||-||-|
|Type 90 Destroyer||105||45||3600||420||-||60||-||-||-|
|Type 0 Destroyer||120||45||4500||480||-||60||-||-||-|
|prototype cannon Destroyer||30||45||600||120||-||-||-||120||-|
|Type 63 Destroyer||45||60||1200||180||-||-||-||300||-|
|Tier 6 Cannon Destroyer **||105||45||6000||420||-||-||-||540||-|
|Type 79 Destroyer||75||45||1800||240||-||-||-||300||Enemy's attack get doubled and will target this ship first.|
|Type 99 Destroyer||165||45||3600||360||-||-||-||420||Enemy's attack get doubled and will target this ship first.|
|Type 88 Anti-submarine Destroyer||75||45||3600||360||-||-||75||-||Can always attack submarines|
|Tier 6 Anti-Submarine Destroyer||105||45||6000||480||-||-||105||-||Can always attack submarines|
|Gamerika Republic||Sumner Class Destroyer (Tier 2)||60||45||900||240||-||30||-||180||-|
|Sumner Class Destroyer (Tier 3)||75||45||1800||300||-||30||-||240||-|
|Human unification organization||Tier 2 destroyer||60||45||900||240||-||-||-||240||-|
|Aeris Empire||Destroyer "Javelin Class"||45||45||450||180||-||30||-||-||-|
|Tier 3 destroyer||75||45||1800||300||-||60||-||-||-|
|Itarin republic||Tier 3 destroyer||60||45||2530||360||-||60||-||-||-|
|Chun Empire||Tier 1 destroyer||30||45||300||180||-||30||-||-||-|
|Purupet shop||Aegis Destroyer||120||105||10000||120||-||-||90||-||-600 laser damage|
Notes:(**)the sames as the Battleships
Aircraft Carriers have the longest range of all warships, which gives them attack priority over everything but other aircraft weapons. You do not start off with these ships. Their HP and radar scores are lacking as well as missing much of the raw damage of battleships, but they use less command points than battleships and are the main ship type able to field aircraft.
|Japanese Empire||Type 74 Aircraft Carrier||120||135||9000||75||240||-||-||-||-|
|Type 84 Aircraft Carrier||150||135||13500||90||300||-||-||-||-|
|Type 94 Aircraft Carrier||180||135||18000||105||360||-||-||-||-|
|Type 89 Large Aircraft Carrier||210||165||19800||75||420||-||-||-||-|
|Type 99 Large Aircraft Carrier||240||165||26400||190||480||-||-||-||-|
|Japan's First aircraft carrier||60||150||4050 (sell only)||45||120||-||-||-||-|
|Gamerika Repulic||Formal Aircraft Carrier Essex Class||60||135||2250||45||120||-||-||-||-|
|Casablanca Class Escort Aircraft Carrier||75||?||?||90||144||-||-||-||-|
|Tier 3 Formal aircraft carrier||120||135||9000||75||240||-||-||-||-|
|Tier 3 Large aircraft carrier||180||165||13200||60||360||-||-||-||-|
|Aeris empire||Tier 2 Formal aircraft carrier||90||135||2250||60||180||-||-||-||-|
|Tier 3 Formal aircraft carrier||120||135||9000||75||240||-||-||-||-|
|Human unification organization||Tier 3 ?? carrier||120||135||9000||75||240||-||-||-||-|
These are mainly support ships or unique animal-shaped ships. You will have to use some of these to bypass weather effects and negate weapon damages.
Submarines are special ships. They can hide from enemy attack until they are the last fleet left. They require the entire fleet under the admiral to be all submarine types ships for the ability to work.. They also need to be fighting with another admiral's fleet that are not all submarines as well. Special ships exist that allow submarine fleets to be attacked at any time, however.
Unique enemy ships, some ships that come with admirals, and animal ships are sell only. You will get less money for selling if you have any cost building discounts from 100%.
To unlock the Type 77 Laser Barrier Ship( -600 laser damage), first you have to develop the Type 77 Barrier Battleship( -300 laser damage, 75 radar and 180 laser damage), build one then you will have an event next turn. Only after that, you can develop that ship.
|Japanese Empire||Submarine Mark I||45||75||1500||180||-||-||-||240||Submarine|
|Type(Mark) 10 Submarine**||75||75||4500||300||-||-||-||360||Submarine|
|Type(Mark) 100 Submarine**||105||75||10500||420||-||-||-||480||Submarine|
|Prototype(?) Carrier Submarine||90||150||14040||360||120||-||-||-||Submarine|
|Type 400 Carrier Submarine||105||135||14850||420||300||-||-||-||Submarine|
|Type 58 Radar Ship||45||60||600||360||-||-||-||-||-|
|Type 88 Radar Ship||90||60||3600||720||-||-||-||-||-|
|Type 75 Anti-Aircraft Ship||75||60||3000||300||-||-||-||-||-600 Fighter Damage|
|Type 95 Anti-Aircaft Ship||105||60||6000||450||-||-||-||-||-600 Fighter Damage|
|Type 66 Missile Barrier Ship||75||60||1200||120||-||-||-||-||-600 Missile damage|
|Type 86 Missile Barrier Ship||105||60||3600||120||-||-||-||-||-600 Missile damage|
|Type 77 Laser Barrier Ship||75||60||3600||150||-||-||-||-||-600 Laser damage|
|Type 97 Laser Barriership||105||60||7200||210||-||-||-||-||-600 Laser damage|
|Type 79 Submarine Detection Ship||75||60||2400||420||-||-||-||-||Can attack enemy submarines anytime|
|Type 99 Submarine Detection Ship||105||60||4800||540||-||-||-||-||Can attack enemy submarines anytime|
|Russian Radarshipdesign**||105||75||7200||480||-||-||-||-||(maybe later something)|
|Armed Russian Radarshipdesign||120||60||6000||540||-||-||120||-||-|
|極寒対策艦||60||60||1200||120||-||-||-||-||Cold Protection (For Russia)|
|Armed cold countermeasure**||60||60||1200||90||-||90||-||-||Cold Protection (For Russia)|
|砂塵対策艦||60||60||1200||120||-||-||-||-||Dust Protection (Negates "Tornado" Weather)|
|拘束艦||60||360||1800||-||-||-||-||-||Capture generic admirals|
|Maintenence Ship||45||30||150||-||-||-||-||-||Repairs 10% per turn|
|Dokutsu 3rd Reich||U-Boat VII Model||30||75||750||180||-||-||-||180||Submarine|
|???||Extreme Cold Counter-measures Ship||60||60||120||120||-||-||-||-||Cold Protection|
|Dust countermeasure ship||60||60||120||-||-||-||-||-||Dust Protection|
|How to Get|
|"シュウ皇帝の隠し財産発見" Event after conquering Chun Empire||Golden Huge Huge Huge Ship(?)||60||30||18000||-||-||-||-||-|
|Event after conquering Chun Empire: Re-build colony||Colony ship||900||150||1500||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|???||Guardian god ship||240||165||0||30||-||240||-||-||-|
|Build an electric city and do the event||Yellow nurse ship||120||30||15||-||-||-||-||-||Lovely- fake but lovely, doesn't nurse|
|Build two electric cities and do the event||White nurse ship||240||0||15||-||-||-||-||-||Nurse- acts as a mobile repair shop restoring 60% hp per turn|
|Small Planet invading "A Baowa Chongqing"||Space Panda||150||120||-||75||-||150||-||-|
|Small Planet invading "Micronesia"||Space Alligator||120||105||0||120||-||120||-||240|
|Small planet invading Australia||Space tortoise||60||30||0||180||-||120||-||-||-|
|Defeat the Space Typhoon Disaster||
Memorial Warship Space Typhoon
|30||30||15000||-||-||30||-||-||-300 Laser Damage|
|Defeat the Nubobo Bacteria disaster||Memorial warship Nubobo Bacteria||30||30||15000||30||-||300||-||-||-|
|Defeat the Space Sumo disaster||Memorial warship Space Sumo||9990||540||30000||30||-||30||-||30||-|
|Defeat the Locust Swarm disaster||Memorial warship Locust Swarm||30||30||15000||540||-||30||-||-||-|
|Pick first option in "Wish"||Tange Dog||45||0||0||240||Heals 40% HP each turn|
|Non Japan route, get tri pact, defeat Core, then Russia, at Scandinavia do battle event
Could be obtained at japan Route with tri pakt, after UHOS territories taken over by Aeris Empire(Gamerika defeated). Conquer them and do battle event in Scandinavia
|Blue Crystal||960||285||18000||30||540||-||-||-||-600 Fighter Damage|
|Comes with admiral Nozomi||hanny GR||90||0||0||360||120||-||-||-||-900 Laser damage|
|Complete Usha's 2nd event phase event and her start of turn event||BB-GF Gyoppy||240||165||-||120||-||360||-||-|
|How to Get|
|Fish Market in Beijing||Manbo (Blue Fish)||15||75||15||15||-||90||-||-|
|Fish Market in Mon Nankin||Red Whale||240||165||15||15||-||-||-||120|
|Fish Market in A Baowa Chongqing||Sanshouuo (Salamander)||120||45||15||90||-||-||90||90|
|Fish Market in Micronesia||(White triangle fish)||15||60||13||90||-||30||-||-|
|Fish Market in Manilla 2000||Manta||120||105||15||90||-||90||-||-|
|Fish Market in Malay Tiger||Coelacanth||180||195||15||15||-||-||-||360|
|Fish Market in Rabaul||Manatee||90||15||15||90||-||45||-||-|
|Fish Market in Shikoku||(Black Whale)||240||0||14||15||-||-||-||-|
|Fish Market in Siberia||Rakko (Sea otter)||60||60||15||60||-||-||120||-|
|Fish Market in Raguri||(Wisp)||15||0||15||0||90||-||-||-|
|Fish Market in Chernob||Serpent||90||75||15||75||-||75||-||-||Submarine|
|Fish Market in Moscow||(Red Crab)||120||165||4500||60||-||120||-||240|
|Fish Market in Hara Hitoshi Russia||(Sitting Sea Lion)||90||90||8||90||-||-||-||360|
|Fish Market in Kateringurado||(Swimming Brown Sea Lion)||60||90||12||30||-||30||30||-||-300 Fighter Damage|
|Fish Market in Gian||(Sushi Dish)||90||45||5400||0||-||75||-||-|
|Fish Market in Scandinavia||(Flying fish)||15||15||13||60||30||30||-||-|
|Fish Market in Hidden Russia||(Adult Seal)||90||15||12||90||-||45||-||-|
|Fish Market in Indocurry||Ika (Squid)||150||150||1500||75||-||210||-||-|
|Fish Market in Arabia||Tako (Octopus)||150||150||1500||75||-||-||270||-|
|Fish Market in Mongol||Yadokari (Hermit Crab)||75||105||15||15||-||45||-||-||-300 Fighter Damage|
|Fish Market in Vietnam||Jinbei (Whale Shark)||60||60||15||30||-||90||-||-|
|Fish Market in Hawaii||Isogin (Anemone)||120||390||15||120||-||180||-||-||Capture Generic Admirals|
|Fish Market in Madarascal||(Red Turtle)||120||90||11||0||-||-||-||-||-300 Lazer Damage|
|Fish Market in South Africa||(Puffer fish)||60||90||12||60||60||-||-||-|
|Fish Market in Kenya||(Hammer Shark)||120||75||11||240||-||-||-||360|
|Fish Market in North Africa||(3 Urchin)||180||30||11||60||-||-||-||-|
|Fish Market in Suez||(Otter)||30||30||12||180||-||30||-||180|
|Fish Market in Turkey||(Pink Jelly Fish)||15||0||12||0||-||30||-||-||Submarine|
|Fish Market in Andromeda||(Baby seal)||90||90||12||90||-||180||-||-||Being attacked first and take x2 damage|
|Fish Market in Ise Shima||(Red Crayfish)||60||30||2400||90||-||30||-||-|
|Fish Market in Great Rome||Axolotl (Pink Lizard)||15||225||13||15||-||330||-||-||-300 Missile Damage|
|Fish Market in Paris||(Lantern fish)||60||60||11||240||-||30||-||-||Submarine|
|Fish Market in London||(Sea horse)||15||15||15||30||-||90||210||-|
|Fish Market in Washinton||(Green Bird)||30||75||12||180||-||75||-||-||-300 Lazer Damage|
|Fish Market in Chicago X||(Machine Fish)||180||210||12||30||90||90||90||-|
|Fish Market in Amazon||(Swordfish)||180||135||3000||30||-||240||-||-|
|Fish Market in USJ||(Clown Fish)||30||30||12||90||-||60||-||-|
|Fish Market in Gates Land||(Dolphin)||60||60||12||180||-||120||-||-|
|Fish Market in Canada||(Red Ancient Fish)||120||60||2400||240||-||90||-||-|
|8 Fish Markets in (R&D)||
Notes:(**) the same as the Battleships