| Free of Spoilers: This page contains no spoilers from the events of the games. |
Feel free to read it as much as you please.
|“||Play with Me! Play with Me!||”|
|Appeared in||Rance 02, Rance III, Rance 03, Rance IV, Rance 5D, Rance VI, Rance Quest, Rance IX, Toushin Toshi, Toushin Toshi 2, Toushin Toshi 3, Shinyaku Toushin Toshi, Toushin Toshi Girls Gift, Galzoo Island, Evenicle, Persiom, Dungeons & Dolls, Daibanchou|
Their appearance greatly resembles young human girls with a short green hair and with bunny ears, but wearing nothing but their white underwear. They are always in good spirits and get along well with anyone as they are super friendly to humans or monsters, asking whoever they encounter to play with them. They never fight and are extremely weak, probably weaker than even the average humans, and will never attack another living being even if they themselves are attacked. If this happened they will cry and peacefully ask their aggressors to stop while calling them "bullies" or "meanies". They are instinctively incapable of being aggressive or hostile towards anyone, and are a mostly childish species, very playful and cheerful. They are very optimistic and peaceful creatures that will attempt to befriend anyone they encounter, making them also extremely naive and gullible creatures. Carrots are their favourite food, and they are often seen carrying one with them.
They are an extremely common Gal Monster that is found more or less everywhere. Because of their attractive and lovable looks coupled with how easy it is to capture them, Can Cans are the cheapest and most traded species of Gal Monsters of all. They are also easy targets for Guy Monsters who seek copulation, as abusing of them is an extremely easy task as well. In battle, they lack any fighting ability whatsoever, but they will try to run away after several failure attempts of convicing their pursuers to stop their attack. Since they are so full of energy, their chances of escaping are actually not that low, and their agility is their only good attribute.
- Normal Can Can: The most commonly seen Can Can. Bunny girls with green hair and delightful personalities.
- Lucky Can Can: A very rare sub-species of Can Cans that offers a huge amount of experience when defeated.
- Tropical Can Can: A Can Can with a suntan, black underwear and blonde bunny ears.
- Space Can Can: A Can Can from outer space. These can actually fight by using gauntlets in both hands. They have a radar that warns them from danger from afar.
- Pool Party Can Can: A rare version of the Can Can that appears near pools. Loves playing on the water.
- Pool Party Can Can ω: Higher version of the Pool Party Can Can. They wear yellow bikinis.
- The Can Can is the Gal Monster that has appeared the most times in Alicesoft games.
- The monster's name may derive from Can Can Bunny, a series of ero games by Cocktail Soft, which debuted in 1989, the year before Rance II. The series follows a number of magical, generally rabbit-eared characters who helps lonely men find love.
- While Can Cans are harmless in nearly all appearances, there are a few games where they can actually cause damage. In Mamanyonyo/Widenyo, for example, they excitedly jump into their "opponents," inadvertantly hurting them.
- In Toushin Toshi II, Rakira is never seen without a miserable Can Can by her side, leashed by a Capture Rope.