There are dungeons scattered across the map that can be explored for experience, items, and regional income. Certain character recruitments and clears also require exploring dungeons. You enter each dungeon with a party of up to 6 characters and fight a series of battles, with the option to retreat after every floor. If you retreat, you will return to the map in the Region Phase as normal, and you will continue from the floor you retreated from the next time you enter the same dungeon.
Stamina and HP do not naturally recover between battles. To deal with this, you have a few options: First, certain abilities restore stamina in-battle, the most relevant one being Gyver Mac's. Second, healers (Sonnet and Sayuri) will restore HP based on each unit's current HP between each battle, but Senna's Super Recovery does not activate between battles. Finally, if all enemies and allies run out of stamina, everyone will recover 1 stamina. Note that this is fairly difficult and dangerous to pull off, especially since characters without stamina cannot dodge. Try to plan ahead and be ready to retreat before you end up in a situation where characters die.
- 1 Sekigahara - Ancient Well
- 2 Ika/Iga - Ninja Mansion
- 3 Oosaka - Umeda Undercity
- 4 Saporo - Ice Cave
- 5 MOO! - Ancient ruins
- 6 Shiname - Hirasaka Underworld
- 7 Big Site - Dream Island
- 8 Mars Invasion Challenge - Shigoku
- 9 Chaos Angel Tower
- 10 Toukyou - Sunshine City VI
Sekigahara - Ancient Well
Clearing this dungeon is necessary for the character clear of Murakumo Shizuri.
- Floor 1: 2x monkey, dog, cat, panda, ninja
- Floor 2: 4x snail
- Floor 3: 4x rat, snail
- Floor 4: 2x rat, 2x bat
- Floor 5: 3x rat, 2x bat
- Floor 6: 5x bat, golden bat [doubled attributes of a normal bat]
- Floor 7: 3x ninja
- Floor 8: 5x ninja, white ninja
Ika/Iga - Ninja Mansion
You can access to this dungeon by acquiring a dead sparrow in an event in Kyou after conquering the NPI.
Clearing this dungeon is NOT necessary for the character clear of Watari Hanzou. I've fully cleared Hanzou before I even set foot on this.
- Floor 1: 6x ninja
- Floor 2: 4x ninja
- Floor 3: 6x ninja
-Alarm clock obtained.
- Floor 4: 4x ninja [blue]
- Floor 5: 6x ninja [1x white, 2x blue, 3x black]
Oosaka - Umeda Undercity
Clearing this dungeon to the 3rd floor is necessary for the character clear of Negishi Nanana.
- Floor 1: 4x male student, 2x female student
- Floor 2: 3x male student, 3x female student
- Floor 3: 4x gang member
-Legendary Bloomers obtained.
- Floor 4: 2x gang member, 2x male student, 2x female student
- Floor 5: 2x soldier with gun, 2x male student, 2x female student
- Floor 6: 2x kansai male student, 2x kung-fu man, 2x motorcycle gang member
- Floor 7: 2x kansai male student, 2x kansai female student
- Floor 8: 2x kansai male student, 2x kansai female student, 2x gang member
- Floor 9: kansai male student, kansai female student, 2x gang member, 2x soldier with gun
- Floor 10: 2x kung-fu man, 2x panda
- Floor 11: 4x gang member, 2x motorcycle gang member
- Floor 12: 2x kansai male student, 4x kansai female student
Saporo - Ice Cave
You must station Zanma Gou in Saporo to have him discover the cave.
Clearing this dungeon is necessary for the character clear of Hotta Daigo. After he goes missing, clear the dungeon to the sixth floor. Daigo will come back and then change into Devil Daigo in a beginning-of-turn event.
- Floor 1: 2x rat, bat, cat
- Floor 2: 3x bat
- Floor 3: 5x bat
- Floor 4: 2x bat, weird alien creature [HP: 42, ATK: 102, HIT: 36, EVA: 29, middle ranged demon]
- Floor 5: 2x weird alien creature, bat
- Floor 6: 2x weird alien creature, demon
-Hotta Daigo obtained.
MOO! - Ancient ruins
You must station Zanma Gou in Moo to have him discover the ruins.
- Floor 1: Moo
- Floor 2: 2x Moo
- Floor 3: 3x Moo
- Floor 4: 4x Moo
- Floor 5: 5x Moo
- Floor 6: 6x Moo
- Floor 7: 5x Moo, fly rider
- Floor 8: 4x Moo, 2x fly rider
- Floor 9: 2x Moo, 3x fly rider, panda
- Floor 10: 2x Moo, 4x fly rider
- Floor 11: Moo, 5x fly rider
-- Puss in Boots obtained.
- Floor 12: 6x fly rider
- Floor 13: 5x Elf [HP: 28, ATK: 15, HIT: 139, EVA: 14, long ranged holy creature], bunnygirl [HP: 23, ATK: 1, HIT: 33, EVA: 0, short ranged holy creature]
- Floor 14: 5x Elf, crabgirl [HP: 33, ATK: 24, HIT: 104, EVA: 0, long ranged dark creature]
- Floor 15: 5x Elf, chaingirl [HP: 46, ATK: 30, HIT: 99, EVA: 16, middle ranged holy creature]
- Floor 16: 5x Elf, ghostgirl [HP: 36, ATK: 38, HIT: 99, EVA: 0, middle ranged dark creature]
-- Leloir obtained.
Shiname - Hirasaka Underworld
Clearing this dungeon to the 20th floor is necessary for the character clear of Great Emperor Mu.
- Floor 1: 3x male student, 3x girl student
- Floor 2: 4x gang member, 2x motorcycle gang member
- Floor 3: 4x arabian soldier, 2x soldier with gun
- Floor 4: 4x male kansai student, 2x female kansai student
- Floor 5: 5x ninja
- Floor 6: 4x Transylvanian bear soldier, 2x Transylvanian archer
- Floor 7: 2x ninja, 4x ninja [black]
- Floor 8: 4x Transylvanian archer
- Floor 9: 4x ninja [blue], 2x ninja [black]
- Floor 10: 4x kung-fu man
- Floor 11: white ninja
- Floor 12: 2x Transylvanian bear soldier, 2x vampire
- Floor 13: 4x vampire
- Floor 14: 2x Transylvanian bear soldier, 2x Transylvanian archer, 2x vampire
- Floor 15: 4x Elf
- Floor 16: white ninja, demonfolk
- Floor 17: 6x pirate with gun
- Floor 18: 4x crusader
- Floor 19: 6x crusader
- Floor 20: 2x crusader, 2x crusader archer
-Black Onyx obtained.
- Floor 21: 6x crusader archer
- Floor 22: 3x demonfolk
- Floor 23: rat
- Floor 24: 4x panda
- Floor 25: 2x kung-fu man, 2x crusader archer, 2x demonfolk
- Floor 26: 3x white ninja
- Floor 27: 6x fly rider
- Floor 28: 3x rat
- Floor 29: 6x bat
- Floor 30: 6x snail
-The Devil / Satan Obtained.
- Floor 31: 6x mechanical crusader (machine type)
- Floor 32: 4x white ninja
- Floor 33: 4x demonfolk, 2x white ninja
- Floor 34: 6x white ninja
- Floor 35: 4x bomb demon (med range, demon type, 102 ATK, 36 HIT), 2x moon demon (long range)
- Floor 36: 4x demon bear (short range, 85 HP, 33 ATK, 96 HIT, 26 EVA), 2x moon demon
- Floor 37: 3x demon crab (long range, Tactical Command)
- Floor 38: 6x demon bear
- Floor 39: 4x demon bear, 2x demon crab
- Floor 40: 2x demon bear, 2x bomb demon, 2x demon crab
- Floor 41: 2x red demon (medium range, 71 HP, 56 ATK, 91 HIT, 26 EVA), 2x demon bear, 2x demon crab
- Floor 42: 6x red demon
Note: If you want to finish this in a reasonable time, just buff up Mac, give him the Button of Aegis, bring a healer like Sonnet (he will heal after every floor) and other units that provide buffs (ie Tomoka, Saito, Saki). He is completely capable of killing every unit in one run like this.Going deeper than the 30th floor is simply not worth it.
Note: If you indeed use Gyver Mac to clear large portions of this dungeon at one time your displayed experience will not display properly until you fall below 1000. It's still there, but the ones digit will not show up.
Big Site - Dream Island
- Floor 01: 3x Rat
- Floor 02: 3x Rat, 2x Snail, Cat
- Floor 03: 2x Rat, 2x Cat, 2x Dog
- Floor 04: 2x Dog, Ostrich, Monkey
- Floor 05: 4x Monkey
-Mysterious Dog acquired, priority event over Mac Guyver sighting event Note: You see the Guyver Mac event normally if you've bought the dog beforehand.
- Floor 06: 2x Monkey, Panda
- Floor 07: 6x Hanni
- Floor 08: 4x Hanni (57hp)
-Genius Ocarina acquired
- Floor 09: 2x Hanni (72HP)
- Floor 10: 6x Hanni (2x40~, 50~, 60~, 2x70~)
Mars Invasion Challenge - Shigoku
- Level 01: 3x Moo (HP:240, ATT: 60, HIT: 120, EVA: 40); (340, 40, 140, 80); (480, 80, 100, 20);
- Level 02: ghostgirl (160, 64, 180, 0); crabgirl (140, 36, 196, 0); bunnygirl (999, 999, 80, 0); glassgirl (160, 96, 200, 20) elfgirl (180, 160, 400, 0), witchgirl (220, 80, 220, 40)
- Level 03: Mars Robo (short, machine, 380, 70 ,150, 50) ; Mars Robo(260 60 180 60) ; Mars Robo (450 40 130 30); Mars Robo (360 80 120 20);Mars Robo (500 50 140 40);
- Level 04: Tada Hanni (long, 999, 99, 99, 99) 4x Bodyguard (666, 66, 66, 66) bodyguard (333, 33, 33, 333) [Note: Gyver Mac's 1up ability plus Light Wing DX (+20 EVA) is very effective in dodging the hannies and wasting all their stamina points.]
- Level 05: Tada Hanni (long, 999, 99, 99, 99); bunnygirl (999, 999, 80, 0); Mars Robo (short, machine, 380, 70 ,150, 50); Moo (340, 40, 140, 80)
Chaos Angel Tower
Clearing this dungeon is required for a character clear of Gyver Mac and Kinryuu.
- Floor 01: 6x KyanKyan (bunny girl)
- Floor 02: 6x Magisco (scorpion girl)
- Floor 03: 6x Tenten (chain girl)
- Floor 04: 6x Frozen (ghost girl)
- Floor 05: 6x Captain Vanilla (pirate girl) [short, eternal, 56 HP, 46 ATK, 119 HIT, 29 EVA]
- Floor 06: 6x Magician (hood girl) [long, black B, 36, 70, 129, 0]
- Floor 07: 6x Kotodama (glasses girl) [mid, eternal, 69, 54, 109, 16]
- Floor 08: 6x Kamikaze (elf girl) [long, black B, 89, 86, 215, 0]
The enemies in this dungeon are Gal Monsters.
Toukyou - Sunshine City VI
This is the first dungeon, available only in the District chapter.
- Floor 1: 6x schoolgirl (short-range blue)
- Floor 2: 2x schoolgirl, 2x staff schoolgirl
- Floor 3: 5x staff schoolgirl
- Floor 4: 2x staff schoolgirl, 2x archer schoolgirl
- Floor 5: 5x archer schoolgirl
- Floor 6: 6x manbou
-- 200 BP obtained.