Aladdin is the genie of a magical golden lamp. Whoever is in possession of the lamp may make up to 10 wishes. The wish count does not reset when the lamp changes hands, and once 10 wishes are made Aladdin will enter a 100-year sleep, after which time the 10-wishes will be recharged. He can fight but he's not very strong since his magic power is mostly used for granting wishes and not for battle.
Known owners of Aladdin, and their wishes:
- Ruche Deathcoco the 387th
- Become king of Shangri-La
- Enchant wooden dolls with souls to serve him
- Turn the wooden doll Shariela Aries into a human.
Known wishes that cannot be performed by Aladdin:
- World domination
- A body that does not age and is immortal
- A body that does not require sleep
Appears in: Kichikuou Rance